Consent- Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something
Criteria-A principle or standard by which something may be judged or decided
Emphasis-Stress laid on a word or words to indicate special meaning or particular importance
I believe that euthanasia should be an individual right. I believe this because as they said in the report, people have the right “to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." And if the person decides that commiting suicide make them happy and be free from the painfulness or suffering from the deadly disease or illness they have, then they have the right to commit suicide and have doctors help them end their life. Would you rather suffer day by day horrific painful suffering that would make u cry, than being able to just stop it all forever? I would. Though people may decide that euthanasia is something they want to do, I believe it may go too far. This may go too far because people who may be suffering but have a chace of living, would decide to end their life using the euthanasia. Though they would have a chance to live, people would abuse euthanasia and commit suicide just because they are not willing to deal with the suffering and pain for a short while.
No comments:
Post a Comment